Monday, March 8, 2010

Vexatious Cohort

The saying "friends come and go" really tickled my mind today. I realized that there are those individuals that you get to really keep as friends, and there are those who just fade away like leafs that fall off a tree when winter creeps in around the corner. I myself wish to keep all my friends, but its just impossible to do such a nothing. I'm no Pope John Paul II.

People change over time. Groups, Cliques or friends you entitle as "best-friends" or what not... they simply distort, sadly. However it is the choice you make whether to act upon the change or simply ignore it because you simply don't care. Well here's what... this time, I'm sad to say I don't care anymore. I'm tired of doing the effort all the time. If you can't or don't wanna change... be my guest. I'm done.

Gone are the days of Batman & Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment